Find more eggplant recipes here.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mist eggplant with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer, cut sides up on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until softened and golden brown. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, vinegar, honey, Dijon and garlic. Whisk in water, 1 tbsp at a time, until dressing is pourable but still thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, about ¼ cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss kale, beans, olives and tomatoes; add dressing and toss to coat. Divide mixture among plates and top each with 2 pieces of eggplant. Garnish with ricotta salata (if using).
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 326
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 16 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 413 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g