Extra kale? Get recipe ideas here: Leftover Love: Kale.
- In a Dutch oven on medium-high, heat 1/2 tsp oil. Add turkey, chile powder, cumin, oregano and salt and cook, breaking up turkey with a spoon, until no longer pink, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer turkey mixture to a plate and set aside.
- In same Dutch oven still on medium-high, heat remaining 1½ tsp oil. Add yellow onion, kale, light parts of green onion, celery, jalapeño and garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in turkey mixture, broth and beans. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring, until heated through and slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide among bowls and sprinkle with dark green parts of green onion.
- Serving Size 1/4 of chili
- Calories 328
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 84 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 6.5 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 451 mg
- Sugar Content 3.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3.5 g