- Cook pasta according to package directions using 1⁄4 tsp salt. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven on medium, melt 1 tsp butter. Add clams, garlic and pepper flakes, and sauté until garlic is just fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, wine, clam juice, 1⁄4 cup parsley and remaining 1⁄4 tsp salt and increase heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook just until clams open, about 10 minutes. (NOTE: To avoid overcooking, start checking clams after 8 minutes and remove them as they open, transferring to a bowl.)
- Discard any unopened clams and stir cooked clams back into Dutch oven. (NOTE: If desired, remove clams from their shells and discard shells.) Stir in remaining 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp butter and pasta and toss well. Divide mixture among serving bowls and garnish with remaining 1 tbsp parsley.
- Serving Size 1/4 of linguine
- Calories 354
- Carbohydrate Content 43.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 72 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 272 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g