Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Recipes excerpted from The Whole30 Friends & Family © 2019 by Melissa Hartwig Urban. Reproduced by permission of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
1. To a food processor, add peppers, walnuts, almond flour, lemon juice, garlic, date, cumin, salt, black pepper and Aleppo pepper. Process until well blended. With motor running, stream in oil and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with additional oil. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with vegetables.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 204
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 193 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g