1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a small
baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large saucepan, place a steamer
basket and a few inches of water.
Bring to a boil on medium. Carefully
place cauliflower in steamer basket,
cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
2. Transfer cauliflower onto
prepared baking sheet. In a small
bowl, combine oil and paprika.
Brush all over outside of cauliflower.
Sprinkle with ¾ tsp salt and pepper
to taste. Roast until very tender and
golden brown, about 45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium
bowl, whisk tahini, lemon juice,
pomegranate molasses, garlic,
remaining ½ tsp salt and enough
water to make a pourable sauce
(start with 2 tbsp water, adding
more as needed).
4. Place cauliflower on a rimmed
plate or shallow bowl; arrange herbs
around. Sprinkle with hazelnuts and
raisins. Drizzle with sauce, reserving
extra sauce for dipping. Sprinkle
with pomegranate seeds.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 243
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 444 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g