Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a 6-quart slow cooker, combine chicken, broth, carrots, celery, onion, lemon juice, dried thyme, marjoram, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Stir to combine.
2. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. Remove and discard bay leaf. Turn the slow cooker to high if using the low setting. Add the zucchini noodles. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Season with additional salt and pepper.
3. If desired, top servings with coarse ground black pepper and fresh thyme (if using).
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 259
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 142 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 40 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 942 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g