Recipes excerpted from The Whole30 Friends & Family © 2019 by Melissa Hartwig Urban. Reproduced by permission of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine grapes, blueberries, raspberries and vanilla bean pieces on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; gently stir to coat. Spread into an even layer. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once, until fruit is tender and starting to caramelize. Remove vanilla bean pieces. Spoon fruit into a shallow serving dish or ramekins.
2. In a small skillet, combine almond flour and sesame seeds. Cook on medium heat, stirring frequently, until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes. Stir in pistachios and coconut oil. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
3. Spoon crumble over fruit and garnish with mint.
- Serving Size 1/15 of recipe
- Calories 135
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 36 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g