Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Slice pasta sheets lengthwise into 1-inch strips and gently separate into individual noodles. Lay on a flat surface.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Season lamb with salt and pepper. Working in batches if necessary, add to skillet and sear, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare or 7 to 9 minutes for medium. (If using lamb strips, cook for 5 minutes, turning frequently, until browned.) Transfer lamb to a plate and cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium, add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 7 to 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add broth and wine, scraping up browned bits from bottom of skillet. Bring to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced by one-third, about 3 minutes.
- To skillet, add pasta strips, nestling into liquid. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente, 4 to 5 minutes. Return lamb and any accumulated juices back to skillet and heat through, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes and rosemary and stir to combine. (TIP: If you don’t have a lid for your skillet, cover it with a baking sheet.)
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 406
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 131 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 295 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g