- As a marinade for chicken, fish, shrimp or tofu (marinate at least 1 hour or overnight for best results)
- As a marinade for satays using your protein of choice
- As a dip for sturdy, grilled veggies such as cauliflower
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate up to 4 days.
Tip: To prepare lemongrass, trim the top and base of the stalk, using the bottom third. Peel off the tough outer layers and pound with the base of a chef’s knife to soften, then chop.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Calories 89
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 407 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g