Try these Greek Yogurt Pops.
- Prep Time
- 6 3oz popsServings
- 3/4 cup whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp whole-milk or non-dairy milk, or as needed
- 6 tbsp 100% fruit strawberry preserves
- 3 strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced (about 4 slices per berry)
- 6 tbsp all-natural granola (TIP: Avoid brands with dried fruit as it is hard to chew when frozen.)
- 6 3-oz ice-pop molds
- In a large cup with a spout, combine yogurt and enough milk to thin out the yogurt so it can be poured into the molds. Swirl strawberry preserves into yogurt mixture, taking care not to combine well.
- Fill the molds one-third full with the yogurt mixture. Slide 2 strawberry slices into each. Add ½ tbsp granola to each. Next, fill up the mold almost to the top with more yogurt, leaving just a little room at the top.
- Put an ice-pop stick in the center and add ½ tbsp of granola to each mold. Press granola into the yogurt so it adheres. Cover and freeze until solid, at least 2 hours, but preferably longer. When removing pops from molds, it is helpful to run tepid water on the outside of the mold for a few seconds first.
- Serving Size: 1 ice pop
- Calories: 90
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Cholesterol Content: 6 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 14 mg
- Sugar Content: 7.5 g