Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Try these Greek Yogurt Pops.
- In a large cup with a spout, combine yogurt and enough milk to thin out the yogurt so it can be poured into the molds. Swirl strawberry preserves into yogurt mixture, taking care not to combine well.
- Fill the molds one-third full with the yogurt mixture. Slide 2 strawberry slices into each. Add ½ tbsp granola to each. Next, fill up the mold almost to the top with more yogurt, leaving just a little room at the top.
- Put an ice-pop stick in the center and add ½ tbsp of granola to each mold. Press granola into the yogurt so it adheres. Cover and freeze until solid, at least 2 hours, but preferably longer. When removing pops from molds, it is helpful to run tepid water on the outside of the mold for a few seconds first.
- Serving Size 1 ice pop
- Calories 90
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 14 mg
- Sugar Content 7.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g