Yogurt Parfait Pops with Granola & Berries
We’ve taken all the ingredients in a traditional breakfast parfait – yogurt, homemade granola and berries – and piled them into a frozen ice pop so you can just grab them on your way out the door.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup chopped raw unsalted cashews
1 tbsp ground golden flaxseeds
3 tbsp raw honey, divided
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ cups whole-milk Greek yogurt (Try: Stonyfield Full-Fat Greek Yogurt)
¾ cup plain unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup raspberries, halved crosswise
½ cup blackberries, halved crosswise
8 3-oz pop molds
1. Preheat oven to 300ºF. In a medium bowl, combine oats, cashews and flaxseeds. Drizzle with 1 tbsp honey and oil and stir to coat. Spread onto a large rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Set aside to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
2. In same bowl, combine yogurt, milk, remaining 2 tbsp honey and vanilla. Spoon mixture into molds, filling them halfway. Divide half of the berries among molds and, using a chopstick or a spoon, press berries into yogurt mixture and against the sides of the mold. Top with half of the granola. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt mixture, berries and granola. Add sticks to each mold.
3. Freeze until set, at least 4 hours. To remove, run under warm water to loosen.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 145
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2.5 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 35 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g