Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and arrange racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, mix together all sauce ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. (Make Ahead): Make sauce up to 1 day ahead; refrigerate covered.)
- Prepare salmon and veg: In a large bowl, place carrots and cabbage; toss with cumin. Stir in one-third of each oil, salt and pepper. Transfer vegetables to 1 prepared baking sheet and bake on upper rack until fork-tender, about 50 minutes.
- To same large bowl, add quinoa and kale. Stir in another one-third each oil, salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to second baking sheet.
- Rub remaining oil onto salmon and season with remaining salt and pepper. Rub fillets with za’atar. Place fillets on top of quinoa mixture; bake on lower rack until salmon is cooked through and flaky, about 20 minutes.
- Divide roasted vegetables and salmon among bowls and top with yogurt sauce.
Related: Bolster Your Immunity
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 456
- Carbohydrate Content 40.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 557 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g