1. In a small bowl, combine onion and lime juice; set aside. Using a vegetable peeler, shave zucchini into ribbons, discarding ends that are all peel and seeded centers; divide among 4 shallow bowls. Scatter tomatoes, radishes and corn over zucchini noodles. Drain onions, reserving lime juice, and scatter onions over each bowl. Drizzle each with 1 tbsp oil.
2. Prepare dressing: To a small bowl, add yogurt, chipotle and adobo sauce, vinegar, honey, reserved lime juice, salt and pepper; whisk until well combined.
3. Divide avocado among bowls. Drizzle bowls with desired amount of dressing. Top with feta and seeds.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 514
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 19 mg
- Fat Content 40 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 359 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 24 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g