Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Also see 20 Fabulous Pasta Recipes.
From Aim True by Kathryn Budig. Copyright © 2016 by Kathryn Budig. Reprinted by permission of William Morow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
- Spiralize or peel the zucchini into noodle-like ribbons. Pat them with paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Place the almonds, basil, oil, pecorino, garlic, and salt into a food processor and blend until the pesto is the desired consistency (I like a chunky texture). Gently fold the pesto into the zucchini noodles and toss with the cherry tomatoes.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g