Cook Once, Eat All Week is the ultimate online guide to learning to strategize meal planning like the pros. With week-by-week guides for maximizing Sundays to cook ahead for the entire week, this course aims to change the way you meal prep, cook and live, helping you cut down on food waste and time spent cooking and cleaning, saving you money, and helping you to eat healthier, all while enjoying more downtime throughout the week.
Let veteran culinary expert Gina Nistico teach you the industry skills and secrets she’s gathered over decades working fast and efficiently in kitchens all over America. In this in-depth 6-week course, this former America’s Test Kitchen chef will ensure you walk away inspired and equipped to streamline healthy cooking in your home. You’ll learn to organize your kitchen for complete efficiency and maximize one day a week to prep a week’s worth of dinners that transform into breakfasts and lunches throughout the week, as well as formula cooking without a recipe, how to eat all week on just $100 (and so much more!). Gina leaves no stone unturned on her mission to turn you into a cook-once-for-the-week convert.
- How to make 5 weeknight dinners ahead on Sunday and how to turn those 5 dinners into 10 creative meals to enjoy throughout the week.
- How to set up your kitchen for maximum efficiency.
- How to stock a well-equipped pantry for faster, easier cooking.
- How to strategize ingredient cross-utilization to save time and money.
- How to plan meal types throughout the week for peak freshness and ease.
- How to make batch cooking fun!
- How to store and freeze key items for zero waste.
- How to make simple swaps on the fly, making you a more creative cook.
- How to master 5-ingredient meals.
- How to eat all week for $100.
- Tried-and-true time- and money-saving tactics.
- How to cook without a recipe.
Plus a slew of insider culinary tricks & shortcuts to make you a better cook!
Join Outside+ for just $99 to gain access to Cook Once, Eat All Week.
You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of Outside+, including a 1-year print magazine subscription from your choice of Clean Eating, Yoga Journal, Backpacker, Oxygen, Women’s Running, and others. (U.S. members only), access to members-only content, training plans, gear discounts, and much more! All for only $99 your first year!
Meet Your Instructor
Gina Nistico’s career in food started when she began helping a friend cater dinner parties in San Francisco. Three years later and a cross country move, she landed her dream job at America’s Test Kitchen. She eventually made her way to Taste of Home magazine, editing and developing recipes and producing video content.
Most recently she worked as the manager of original programming for NBCUniversal’s, Bluprint, managing the full arc of culinary content creation for long format cooking and baking videos. Eager to get back on set, she broke out on her own in December 2018 culinary producing and food styling for a range of publishers, product lines, and media platforms.