Sunday Prep for a Week of At-Home Meals
Skip the takeout – we’ve got healthier versions of pizza, curry and a Ramen-style soup all ready to heat and eat throughout the week. These cleaned-up versions of your favorites can be made or prepped ahead! Just a few hours on Sunday is all it takes to set you up for a smoother week.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Here’s How to Set Up for the Week
Print out the grocery list here. It contains everything you need to make one of each of the recipes in this section. If you’re a bigger family or want to make extras, you may want to double or triple some of these recipes. Feel free to get ingredients for any sides you may want to have such as salad greens or roasted vegetables, plus some fresh fruit, yogurt and smoothie ingredients to mix up your breakfasts.
On Sunday, follow “Your 10-Point Sunday Game Plan” below to get set up for the week. Some of the recipes are made entirely on Sunday: Coconut Chicken & Lentil Curry, Zucchini Artichoke Bites and the Fruity Yogurt Bark. All the other recipes are mostly prepped in advance then simply assembled and/or heated right before eating.
All you have to do is a little Sunday prep for a week of healthy eating on easy street.
Menu This Week
Coconut Chicken & Lentil Curry
Your 10-Point Sunday Game Plan
- Make Double-Duty Dough to be used for Egg in a Hole and Loaded Veggie Mini Pizzas.
- Make Everyday Pesto to be used for Egg in a Hole and Loaded Veggie Mini Pizzas.
- Shape and pre-bake dough for Egg in a Hole (Step 2 in recipe).
- Prepare pesto-yogurt swirl for Egg in a Hole (Step 3).
- Prep ahead for Ginger Steak & Veggie Noodles through Step 3: Make dressing, cook steak and prepare spiralized vegetables.
- Make Coconut Chicken & Lentil Curry to completion.
- Prep dough and toppings for Loaded Veggie Mini Pizzas through Step 2; assemble fully or refrigerate crusts and toppings separately.
- Prepare Easy Spring Ramen-Style Soup through Step 3: Cook chicken, boil eggs and make broth.
- Make Zucchini Artichoke Bites to completion.
- Make Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bark to completion and freeze.
From Spring 2021