Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, mix beef, bacon, carrot, parsley, tomato paste, ¼ cup water and flour one at a time, kneading well after each addition.
- Once dough is well mixed, roll into 1-inch balls and place them 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet. Press down on the tops with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g