Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a 10-inch tart pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, Sucanat, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk egg, buttermilk, butter and vanilla. Add liquid to flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add batter to pan and smooth surface with a spatula. Gently lay plums over surface, overlapping slightly. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size 1/12 of cake
- Calories 159
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 192 mg
- Sugar Content 11.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g