Orange Ginger Juice with Activated Charcoal
For a winter pick-me-up, try CE’s activated charcoal juice that’s tangy and sweet with a little bit of spice. Keep it mind that activated charcoal can interact with certain medications, so it’s best to check with your doctor before taking it.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 5 oranges, peeled
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cored
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 capsules activated charcoal (TIP: break open capsules to use powder)
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or regular sea salt
1. In a juicer, juice oranges, apples, carrots and ginger.
2. Stir charcoal powder and salt into juice. Add ice, if desired.
- Serving Size 1.5 Cups