Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Tip: These spicy golden nuggets can be eaten as is, sprinkled over your choice of whole grains and vegetables, or in a whole-grain or collard green wrap!
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In a medium bowl, toss together all ingredients. Transfer to a large rimmed foil-lined baking sheet, spreading evenly.
2. Bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, stir and continue to bake for 10 to 15 minutes more, until golden brown and crispy. Cool before eating or storing in a resealable bag at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 201
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 127 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g