Pea Hummus Bowl
This is an eye-catching green dip topped with salty feta and dill. Colorful pink watermelon radishes can be used instead of bread to scoop up this tasty bowl.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Optional toppings: walnuts, feta cheese, dill, sprouts or microgreens
Suggested dippers: watermelon radish or whole-grain crackers
1½ cups green peas, blanched and drained
1¼ cups store-bought or homemade plain hummus (about 10 oz)
1. In a food processor, blend together peas and hummus until smooth; transfer to bowls.
2. Pile on toppings. Serve with radishes, whole-grain crackers or your choice of dipper.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 242
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 8 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 376 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g