Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes on sheet. Toss with one-half of each oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine remaining one-half of each oil and garlic, one-half of lime zest and juice and all of chipotle. Add fish and set aside to marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven, stir potatoes and move to one side. Place cod on sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more, until fish is cooked through and potato is tender and browned.
- Gently break fish apart with a fork. Sprinkle onions and cilantro over sheet and gently mix everything together.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, cumin and remaining one-half of lime zest and juice, salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture among warmed tortillas and top with yogurt.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate cod mixture and yogurt separately. Heat tortillas and cod mixture and assemble before eating.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 372
- Carbohydrate Content 49 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 7.5 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 395 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g