Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Collard green leaves are brimming with nutrients and won’t get soggy the way other wraps do, so they’re perfect for make-ahead meals. If you prefer a softer wrap, or for better digestibility, you can blanch the collard greens, then drain and cool before using.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, tzatziki, olives, hemp hearts, onion and dill.
- Lay 1 leaf on a flat surface, rib side up. Carefully run a knife or a peeler over the rib to flatten, making the collard wrap easier to roll. Repeat with other collard green leaves.
- Divide salmon mixture among collard green leaves. Roll up leaves like a burrito, folding in sides to enclose the filling. Secure with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
NOTE: If following our 1-week Skip the Stove meal plan, store leftover wraps in containers and refrigerate until called for.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 77 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 36 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 808 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 7 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g