The Bold Holiday Menu
Want to shake things up this holiday? Try our bold menu featuring pork loin roast, potato gratin, farro & fruit dressing and fiery cranberry sauce.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. The Centerpiece
Get the recipe: Pork Loin Roast with Butternut Fontina Stuffing
2. The Bold Side
Get the recipe: Fennel-Scented Potato Gratin
3. A Unique Spin on a Classic
Get the recipe: Farro & Dried Fruit Dressing
4. The Spicy Topper
Get the recipe: Fiery Cranberry Sauce
5. Your Easy Make-Ahead Game Plan
Up to 3 days ahead:
- Prepare Fiery Cranberry Sauce. Cover and refrigerate
The day before:
- Prepare Pork Loin Roast through step 3. Cover and refrigerate
- Prepare Farro & Dried Fruit Dressing through step 4. Cover and refrigerate
The day of:
- Bring pork to room temperature, then complete preparation.
- Bring dressing to room temperature
- Prepare ingredients for Fennel-Scented Potato Gratin
Within 1 hour of serving:
- Complete dressing
- Complete potatoes