Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, combine 2 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tsp oil and tandoori seasoning. Add salmon and toss to coat. Thread 4 pieces salmon onto each skewer and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake skewers for about 8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high, heat remaining 2 tsp oil. Add zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Stir in cumin and continue to cook for about 2 more minutes. Add remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in mint. Divide salmon and zucchini among serving plates and serve with yogurt for dipping.
- Serving Size 1 salmon skewer, 3/4 cup zucchini, 2 tbsp yogurt
- Calories 241
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 102 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g