Buffalo Blue Cheese Club
Spicy chicken breast, crunchy carrots and celery, and a creamy blue cheese sauce studded with chives make this club sandwich a force to be reckoned with.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 tbsp hot sauce (TRY: Tessemae’s All-Natural Hot Sauce/Wing Sauce)
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 stalks celery, julienned
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and hot sauce and toss until well coated.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, blue cheese and chives. Toast bread until golden and lay on a cutting board. Spread about
- tbsp blue cheese mixture over each slice.
- Top 2 slices with half of each celery, carrot and chicken mixture; sandwich each with remaining 2 slices of bread. Cut each sandwich in half and stack with a toothpick, if desired.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich
- Calories 313
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 9.5 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 494 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g