Curried Peach & Corn Salsa
Serve this fragrant salsa with grilled seafood or chicken, whole-grain pita chips or as an addition to a cheese platter.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups corn kernels (from about 2 ears, grilled or boiled)
- 1 cup dices peaches (about 2)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, curry powder, salt and pepper.
2. Add corn kernels, peaches, onion, cheese and mint. Toss to combine.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 90
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 109 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g