Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Sorghum is a versatile grain. Try this breakfast recipe!
- Cook sorghum according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, vinegar, curry and chile. To bowl, add cooked sorghum, carrots, raisins, onions and salt and toss to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 307
- Carbohydrate Content 62 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 85 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g