Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a blender, purée berries until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and stir in 1 tbsp honey.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and remaining 2 tbsp honey.
- In ice pop molds or 8 small paper cups, layer yogurt and berries (TIP: Make 1 layer of each or get creative with multiple layers.) Alternatively, for a swirled effect, use a butter knife to gently swirl mixtures; for a blend, combine berry purée and yogurt before adding to molds.
- Insert ice pop sticks; if using paper cups, top cups with a small piece of aluminum foil and poke sticks through foil to stand upright. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Serving Size 1 2-oz berry ice pop
- Calories 76
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g