Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Marinate chicken: In a flat baking dish, add chicken and season with salt and pepper. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup yogurt, harissa, paprika, 2 tsp lemon zest and garlic; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours.
- Prepare quinoa: In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa, 2 cups water and ½ tsp salt; bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until liquid is fully absorbed and quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then mix in 2 tsp lemon zest and 2 tbsp each dill and parsley. Add 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil; toss to coat. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor grill on medium-high and brush grates with cooking oil (or use a griddle or grill pan on the stove top). Remove chicken from marinade, draining excess. Season both sides with additional salt and pepper and add to grill. Cook for 12 to 16 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients. Slice chicken against the grain. Serve with quinoa and dressing.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast, 1/4 of quinoa, 1/4 of yogurt
- Calories 454
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 100 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 48 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 48 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g