Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Preheat a grill to medium.
2. Prepare dulce de leche: In a medium skillet with high sides on medium-high, whisk all ingredients and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook, whisking occasionally, until thickened, about 15 minutes.
3. Brush fruit on all sides with oil and grill until slightly softened and each side has grill marks, about 3 minutes each side.
4. Drizzle dulce de leche on the grilled fruit and serve with ice cream (if using).
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 400
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 22 g
- Sodium Content 21 mg
- Sugar Content 39 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g