Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange bacon in a single layer on prepared sheet. Bake until tops of strips appear dry, about 15 minutes. Flip and bake until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool enough to handle; roughly chop. (TIP: Keep an eye on it as bacon brands can vary in thickness and take more or less time to cook.)
2. Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk in cilantro.
3. In a large bowl, toss lettuce with three-quarters of the vinaigrette. Transfer to a large serving platter. Arrange bacon, cheese, avocados, corn and tomatoes over top of lettuce. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
- Serving Size 1/6 recipe
- Calories 292
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 13 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g