Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. On a large rimmed nonstick baking sheet, spread cauliflower and mist with cooking spray. Tear a small square of foil (large enough to hold garlic) and mist with cooking spray. Slice about ¼ inch off the top of the garlic head so that cloves are exposed. Wrap garlic tightly in foil and place on baking sheet with cauliflower. Roast for 45 minutes, turning cauliflower halfway. Remove from oven, unwrap garlic (being careful of steam) and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- To a food processor or blender, add cauliflower and garlic (squeeze out garlic from peel) along with remaining ingredients and 2 tbsp water. Process for several minutes, until smooth.
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Calories 78
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 133 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g