Spicy Peanut Chicken Wraps
These spicy peanut chicken wraps are the perfect grab and go lunch. They're so good that they will definitely get into your regular lunch rotation!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Olive oil cooking spray
3 cups shredded green cabbage
1 cup peeled and shredded carrot
¼ cup chopped green onion, white and light green parts only
¼ cup chopped dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
Juice of ½ lime
1½ tsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp raw honey
1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
½ tsp sesame oil
4 8-inch whole-wheat tortillas
1. Heat a grill pan on medium-high. Mist chicken with cooking spray. Working in batches if necessary, add chicken to pan and cook, turning once, for 6 to 7 minutes per side, until opaque throughout. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, green onion and peanuts. In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, Sriracha and sesame oil. Drizzle over cabbage mixture and mix gently to coat.
3. With two forks, shred chicken into small pieces. Top tortillas with chicken and cabbage mixture. Fold in vertical sides and roll up vertically from bottom to form wraps.
- Serving Size 1 WRAP
- Calories 321
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 49 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 385 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g