Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a food processor, prepare marinade by combining cilantro leaves with diced red onion, red bell pepper, minced garlic clove, lime juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, chile powder, Dijon mustard, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste. Purée until smooth then transfer to a large resealable plastic bag and add trimmed skirt steak cut into 4-inch pieces. Toss until steak is well coated. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade and let sit on a dish at room temperature for 15 minutes. Heat a grill or grill pan on medium-high. Brush steak with 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Oil grill grates with 1 tbsp olive oil and grill steak for about 5 minutes, turning once, until medium-rare. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a cutting board and let sit for 5 minutes then slice across the grain. Divide steak among corn tortillas with scallions, shredded purple cabbage, shredded carrot, all-natural salsa, green apple, chopped roasted unsalted cashews, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g