Veggie-Packed Bone Broth
Nourishing and comforting, this quick and easy bone broth is loaded with chicken and fresh veggies for a healing meal.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 4 cups chicken bone broth
- 8 oz chicken breast tenders, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- ½ tsp each ground turmeric, ground ginger and garlic powder
- ¼ tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- fresh cilantro sprigs, for garnish
To a stockpot, add broth, chicken, carrot, turmeric, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper and bring to a simmer on medium. Simmer 15 minutes. Add spinach and simmer until wilted. Garnish with cilantro.