Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a blender, blend ingredients of yellow half until smooth, ensuring consistency is thick like ice cream. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with ingredients for red half.
- Assemble smoothie bowls: Divide red and yellow mixture among serving bowls, pouring each color into one side of the bowl. Top each bowl with toppings.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, freeze remaining 2 portions of the yellow mix in separate containers and remaining 2 portions of the red mix in separate containers. Store toppings separately. When called for, thaw frozen mix; stir each mixture separately before assembling bowls.
- Serving Size 1⁄3 of recipe
- Calories 462
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 8 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 14 g
- Protein Content 46 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 141 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g