Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Want more easy summer sides? Find them here!
- To a large nonstick skillet, add potatoes and 4 cups water. Bring to a boil on medium-high, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet and return to stove top on medium; heat 1 tsp oil. Add sausage and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until browned. Set aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- To a medium bowl, add potatoes, sausage, onion, bell pepper, tarragon, remaining 4 tsp oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cups
- Calories 218
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 34 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 292 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g