Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- To a medium saucepan, add potatoes and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil on the stove top on high. Reduce to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender but firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high and lightly oil half of the grate. Grill loin chops (on oiled half) until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove chops from the grill (but keep the grill on).
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and lime and orange zest. Spread mayonnaise mixture on bottom halves of buns. Top with chops, ham, cheese, pickles and top halves of rolls. Thread potatoes onto skewers.
- Re-oil half of the grill grate. Place a double layer of foil, large enough for the sandwiches, on the other half. Place potatoes on oiled side and grill until all sides are charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Place sandwiches on foil, place bricks over sandwiches (2 per brick) and press down gently; grill until bottom of bread is browned and cheese starts to melt, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer potatoes to plates or a platter and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve sandwiches with potatoes.
- Serving Size 1 sandwich and 3 oz potatoes
- Calories 463
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 8.5 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 473 mg
- Sugar Content 8.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g