Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a blender, purée squash, broth, coconut milk, honey, curry powder, cumin and cayenne.
- Transfer mixture to a medium saucepan on medium. Add salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated, about 10 minutes. Divide among bowls; sprinkle with pepitas. Swirl in additional coconut milk and garnish with basil (if using).
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 447
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 25 g
- Sodium Content 805 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g