Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and ½ tsp each cumin and turmeric. Refrigerate.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat ¼ tsp oil on medium. Add beef, onion, carrots, salt and remaining 1 tsp each cumin and turmeric. Sauté, stirring often, until beef is opaque throughout, about 7 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl and cover.
- Reduce heat on skillet to medium-low and add cabbage and ¼ cup water. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk flour, milk and egg whites until combined. Heat 2 6-inch nonstick crepe pans on medium-low and add ½ tsp oil to each pan. Pour a scant ¼ cup batter into each and cook until bottoms are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes. Transfer to a wire rack.
- Repeat process three more times with remaining oil and batter to yield 8 crepes. Top crepes with beef mixture and cabbage. Fold and serve with yogurt.
- Serving Size 2 6-inch
- Calories 343
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 37 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 418 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g