Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Heat a medium saucepan on medium. Add peaches, cane juice and 1 tbsp water and bring to a simmer. Cook until peaches soften, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
- In a blender, blend peach mixture, ginger and yogurt on medium to medium-high speed until smooth and fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into molds, dividing evenly. Insert sticks into center of each ice pop, pushing down to bottom. Freeze until completely set, at least 3 hours.
- Serving Size 1 pop
- Calories 73
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 6 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g