Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- To a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, oregano, ginger and turmeric. In a shallow baking dish, arrange chicken and pour spice mixture over top. Rub spices all over chicken and cover dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or as long as 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200°F. In a large skillet on medium, heat 1 1/2 tsp oil. Season chicken with 1/4 tsp salt. To skillet, add 2 chicken breasts and cook until golden brown and opaque in the center, 6 to 9 minutes per side. Transfer to a large baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil and chicken.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, scallions, lime juice and honey. To a large bowl, add carrots, jicama, zucchini and remaining 1/4 tsp salt; stir to combine. Just before serving, add about 3/4 cup of yogurt mixture to vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Slice chicken. Divide collard greens among 4 plates, then top each green with chicken and slaw. Wrap collard greens around chicken and slaw and serve with remaining yogurt mixture as a dipping sauce.
- Serving Size 3 collard wraps
- Calories 410
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 89 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 393 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g