Baked BBQ Potato Wedges
Make restaurant-style potato wedges at home. A combination of smoked paprika and chile powder impart incredible barbecue flavor to our baked wedges - no deep-fryer needed!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 2 6-oz white potatoes, cut in half lengthwise and each half cut into 6 wedges (NOTE: Wedges should be 1/2-inch wide at thickest part.)
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chile powder
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- °F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil and mist foil with cooking spray. To a large bowl, add potatoes. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle potatoes with paprika, chile and salt, tossing to coat evenly.
- Spread wedges in a single layer on sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through and golden.
- Serving Size 6 wedges
- Calories 101
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g