Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast 7 to 10 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
2. Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions.
3. In a large serving bowl, toss together quinoa, spinach, chickpeas, cucumber, cherries and onion. In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Add almonds and gently stir. Chill for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size 1.5 cups
- Calories 488
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 3 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Sodium Content 235 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 14 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g