Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Season both sides of a skin-on wild salmon fillet with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat 2 tbsp olive oil. Add salmon skin-side-down and cook for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.Remove from heat and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Top corn tortillas with a portion of the salmon, diced avocado, diced peach, shredded green cabbage, zucchini or yellow squash, toasted unsalted pumpkin seeds, shredded purple cabbage, diced red onion, fresh basil, lemon zest, salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g