Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Looking for more meatless options? Check out our vegetarian section.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Brush bottom and sides of an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with oil.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large, shallow pot, add spinach and 1/4 cup water. Heat on medium and cook, stirring, until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze out excess liquid. Transfer to a paper towel–lined bowl to dry completely.
- To pot, add carrots and 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Add zucchini and radishes, cover and cook until tender, 3 to 4 more minutes; add additional water as needed. Drain and wipe out pot.
- To pot, add butter and heat on medium-low until melted. Stir in garlic, basil and flour until smooth, about 30 seconds. Working in 1/4-cup increments, gradually stir in cheese. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, for 5 more minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of cheese mixture in bottom of dish. Arrange a layer of noodles and half of zucchini, carrots and radishes over top. Spread half of remaining sauce over top. Repeat with a layer of noodles, remaining zucchini, carrots, radishes and spinach. Top with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce.
- Bake until top begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size 1/4 of lasagna
- Calories 382
- Carbohydrate Content 59 g
- Cholesterol Content 12 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 228 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g