Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Want more black rice recipes? Click here!
- Prepare vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk wasabi and mayonnaise until smooth; whisk in vinegar, soy sauce and oil. Set aside.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with half of vinaigrette. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot of boiling water, add edamame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain again.
- To bowl with rice, add radish, scallions, spinach, cucumber, edamame, avocado and ginger (if using); toss gently to combine. Divide evenly among plates and drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish with nori and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size 2 cups of sushi salad
- Calories 373
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 428 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g