Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Nutrients per serving (1/2 cup tuna salad, 1 slice tomato, 1 oz cheese, 2 oz bread): Calories: 340, Total Fat: 4.5 g, Sat. Fat: 2 g, Omega-3s: 260 mg, Omega-6s: 390 mg, Carbs: 31 g, Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 7 g, Protein: 41 g, Sodium: 410 mg, Cholesterol: 35 mg
- In a medium bowl, stir together first 11 ingredients until well combined.
- Slice bread horizontally, making a top and bottom. Place both halves crust-side-down, divide tuna salad equally among halves and spread onto each. Top each with 1 slice tomato and 1 slice cheese.
- In an oven or toaster oven, broil topped bread halves on low for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup tuna salad, 1 slice tomato, 1 oz cheese, 2 oz bread
- Calories 340
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 41 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 410 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g